My life is kinda like a walk along a lovely, twisting trail with brambles on both sides, sure there are thorns and it looks a mess at times but the fruit is worth it all. Welcome to the view from my trail.
I love this video too. God is good. God is love. Love Wins. God Wins.
(note that for some reason the screen is cutting off the right edge of the video.)
On another subject Cherie told me that our praise band did He Loves Us in church today (Stephen White, Jennifer's husband was leading worship). They did it with the "sloppy wet kiss" lyric. I was so happy to hear that (but sorry I wasn't there). But it was because of doing Relevant Church in Tampa instead that I discovered Michael Gungor, which led me to this video, which I sent to Cherie and which then found it's way here. Cool. Check out their new song Beautiful Things http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR7VOKQ0xJY
God is, God is not. . .just wanted to join the conversation.
:D
It is a ham-fisted, unsophisticated, heavy-handed, attack at traditional and Christian beliefs and consequently, in my opinion, quite funny. I mean the lyrics (in the video I posted) are so trite and unimaginative that you can't believe that they are actually being sung.
"To those who are free The mind shall be key. Forgotten is (as?) the past 'Cause history will last."
I love this video too. God is good. God is love. Love Wins. God Wins.
ReplyDelete(note that for some reason the screen is cutting off the right edge of the video.)
On another subject Cherie told me that our praise band did He Loves Us in church today (Stephen White, Jennifer's husband was leading worship). They did it with the "sloppy wet kiss" lyric. I was so happy to hear that (but sorry I wasn't there). But it was because of doing Relevant Church in Tampa instead that I discovered Michael Gungor, which led me to this video, which I sent to Cherie and which then found it's way here. Cool. Check out their new song Beautiful Things http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR7VOKQ0xJY
"You make beautiful things out of the dust."
God is a Girl.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Gni33QiG0I
;^)
K
Bill-
ReplyDeleteVery cool! Thanks for sharing yet another great song.
Kumtoi-
What precisely are you trying to say, my friend?
God is, God is not. . .just wanted to join the conversation.
ReplyDelete:D
It is a ham-fisted, unsophisticated, heavy-handed, attack at traditional and Christian beliefs and consequently, in my opinion, quite funny. I mean the lyrics (in the video I posted) are so trite and unimaginative that you can't believe that they are actually being sung.
"To those who are free
The mind shall be key.
Forgotten is (as?) the past
'Cause history will last."
"Can you believe it? Can you receive it?"
Sooooooo deep.
(I thought the wink ";^)" communicated the joke)
Nice tune though.
K