Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Life is Good

Hello family and friends! Contrary to popular belief, I have not fallen off the planet, though I have fallen off the computer. The kids and I are loving life on the farm, it is absolutely beautiful here! I've been eating fresh asparagus from the garden nearly every day, I planted 38 tomato plants and 16 hot peppers last week. Down in the main gardens Bill has peas, garlic, onions, potatoes, broccoli, cabbage, pumpkins, tomatoes, sweet peppers, watermelons and black-eyed peas. A new baby goat was born the day before yesterday, she sure is cute. I don't have any pictures to share now, honestly I've been too busy to take any. Just know for now we are all happy and well, eagerly awaiting the day when Jeremy will finally join us!

Love Wins

5 comments:

  1. You'all have internet access now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you and the kiddos!!!! How can I get a hold of you? Call me soon! Tell Abe I got his letter and I will be writing back very soon! Love you! Sar

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and sweet corn, eggplant, squash and cucumbers too.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and green beans and black beans too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for the update. Glad to hear things are going good for you. When will Jeremy join you? When did you guys get there? What a great adventure!

    jessy

    ReplyDelete